Friday, September 23, 2011

i've hooked












since when i fall in love in wearing kebaya ? dont know laa .. lately , dont know been busy what shits ahhh .. tired to maximum . exam left 3/2 weeks . i guess ? thrilled ? yes , i am :D because can work part time after those shits . can dye hair LOL . whatever laa . asalkan boleh freedom mampus





can you testify it ? these few days , i pushed away you from my arms . do you know the reason ? because i scare at the end , we all might be in hurt . you dont understand . i never thought someone like you will like me or love me . i never thought , never dare . everytime you look at me , i turn away . i dont want to amazed by your feelings . you dont know . i dont dare to go near you , because my heart keep stoping me from doing so . you'll never know what i'm hiding . the truth is , i really like you  ♥ i dont wish for any progression . i just wish you'll be mine as a soulmate . i wish you saw this , my capital H ♥ ily .