Thursday, September 29, 2011

doom


hey , how's sept month ? for me , biase jee . raye raye , tired study . blah blah . october no more wasting time i guess . exam soon arrive visit me on the 12st of oct . god bless me . help myself . just study and understand all . amin :) . the face above is so irratating . work out , stressed out , bye sweat ! be happy , okey ? these day , many things keep bother me . what thing leh ? tons . seems like nobody here in my blog , well i've just leave it all out .

-----
yesterday , i was a hard time on me . i guess you dont understand and you'never will . you acted you dont like her , dengki her , keep distance away from her . and etc . but will i know my back did you done anything ? who knows . u pretended so like me . in the end whose hurting ? me . you are heartless beast ! i always take precaution to not let me fall . but , guess what ? you made me cry until my eyes puff . happy ? because of you i cant concentrate in my study , because of you i wanna die ! i hate you to the maximum point !!!! i seriously hate you , you make me wanna die badly !

kelly clarkson - mr.know it all


you dont know a thing of me . :X