Friday, December 23, 2011

just so you know --

School holiday is going to end soon . Next year , biggest challenge , biggest fear . No doubt , my silji pelajaran malaysia aka . SPM . OH GOSH . STFU . dont talk about now lah ! now its still 2011 , okey ! dont put pressure on me , i'm not gas and air . so no pressure please !



SHIT OUT !

Well , starting from next year , no more facebook !! totally out on my list ! twitter , i cant live without it . So , i'll just stick to twitting and out from facebooking . HAHAHAHA , everyday im twitting ! 2011 is coming to an end . any resolution for next year ? hell do ! LIST OUT !!
  • SPM 
  • tuition as many LOL
  • i wanna be a great senior ! HAHAHAH . actually im gg to bully those junior LMAO
  • after SPM , everyday i'm going out . dont stop mie
  • take my lesen ! barney !! 
how wonderful life can be ! ahhh , relax , calm , cool down !!! HAHAHAHAHA . random post !! i'm going to post up my girls and me picture !! HAHAHAHA . excited **



happy face !!! wink**


my sexy lesbo <3


actually , shannon saw her lover at another escalator LOL


my sexy YEOBO ! hahahaha



what's cant define . its my very excited aka happy face LOL


this christmas , please get ur ass back home