Friday, December 16, 2011

here is a list of 20 things i like and love the most

  1. my family <3 precious forever 
  2. my friends . all ages , all height , all weight , all faces . yes , you !
  3. my personal belongings 
  4. my cloth and my bags 
  5. my hair , the waveeee XD
  6. high vest and vintage style 
  7. camera . included polaroid , dslr . etc 
  8. my barney (car) LOL
  9. my pillow !! 
  10. my pets <3
  11. chocolate flavored . coco !!
  12. history lesson 
  13. music XD
  14. horror movie (although i cant sleep after watching it )
  15. seeing handsome guys and pretty girls 
  16. shopping !!
  17. eating salty food 
  18. hang out alone :")
  19. guys with humour , responsible , and big eyes with a broad smile 
  20. my 5 pierced ear hole ! LOL ! 
just simple list , in case you wanna know what i like ! random .