Monday, September 5, 2011

unattractive

















HELLO ! ok fine , its raya :DD selamat hari raya dan maaf zahir batin . forgive and forget those bad things i done :D start over again :) . so , raya ! actually dint go anywhere . raya pertama just went to visit my father and then raya kedua , i went to KL . buat apa ? see my dearest niece -- mia zarra ♥




















 aint she cuteee ?? muka semacam dengan autie dia . ehem ! she's just 3 months old ♥ so fast huh ! cant wait to teach her anything or bring her jalan :) . so cute !

















my brother and me !! heehee , alike tak ??


















hello miss !! nak act cool , save it !























gt money buy what ? buy famous amos pamper myself lah ! LOL

















pavilion so bored @@





















ok fine , its still the same dress . i lazy to take picture of other baju raya ! lazybum !

out ! no mood to write . sorry ! and i will update ♥