Thursday, August 11, 2011

when i forget you , you remember me
















## my heart only belong to bruno now LOL . perasaan

Exam finally finished ! HAHAHAH . last minute work not efficient as it seems . i already let go ! WTH ??! work hard next time baa .. Mum said to my sister :' it seems like you sis can wait to finish her studies huh ?' OMG , since when mom can read my mind ? so good huh .. one more year left . Just bear with it and keep on study :D chayok !

#my moment














sometimes , i hope i wasnt born in this world . no need to care much or less . Sometimes i fed-up why i must born in this incomplete family . experience lost of father during i was 13 yrs old . Its already 3 years , time files . i learn so much and try to be strong . but everytime i always fuss over a small thing and cause me to fall . Sometimes , i hope my mum will understand me or care about me for once . i envy those family where their mother so care about them , do things with them . So bless . I'm not trying to said i not bilss . just Sometimes i felt like that . i will try to improve those weekness ! dont give up . if i give up now , i wont be here blogging . i should precious everything i have before its to late to cherish it

*hope everthing will be alright and fine . Amin





















i wish i could smile like this everyday


move like jagger !



adam levis ( the guy with tattoo) so sexy , nose bleeding none stop !