Monday, August 8, 2011

like im made of glass
















addmath is always unpredictable :(

examination always made me insomnia , whatever , i'm always burning the midnight oil . not SO hardworking ! hmm , WHATEVER LA !! LOL
















what a long fringe -.- CUT LAA


i dont care who you are , you dont accept my friends request i dont care so much . this prove you , not SO friendly or you purposly reject . I dont care eh ! i know if i was a handsome dude in fb , i add you , you'll confirm accept . COMMON SENSE ! make friend with famous people just to made you famous ? SHIT you ! taubat la sikit ! waste time just to spit my saliva on my blog , not worth la ! go on and be your JAYBEE MOST FAMOUS FAKER . thank you !
















tamtam 's quote :"im sexay in yellow and white!"




i should have cheated on you !