Monday, August 15, 2011

waste of drain






















2+2 = 4

okey , so today motive to write my blog is the purpose to scold someone . OMGG . i cant scold people with those dirty words . later i rugi and my pahala kurang . so , behave for once .

So , you . i just talk a bit . you scold me with ur dirty mouth for what ? shits you , you talk can , i talk CANT ? your father built this school meh ? CB ! and other issue that boils my fire . why you snatch our group member ? scare losing ? come on laa , you wanna win , do it yourself ! no need to pick a clever people in your group . wake up la dude ! if its not me helping you in ur physic . i guess you fail ! shitttt .. i free give you 6 marks ! you should thank me . but what i've got for my repay ? NOTHING ! sial la ! i hate you , dont think i'm kind until you can climb to my head and step ! I SAY SHIT YOU !!

if i dont menentang back , dont think i continue let you step on . you beware and careful , KR ! i already tolerate you for this month only , next month you ready to be slap . NAK MENANG AMBIL LA KAU !

PAUSE , fasting dont talk those dirty words . less deeds ! we better enjoy sticky the candy ♥♥ thanks sis :DD




















i like your sweet , i like your shape , i like your smell . but that's not why i love you !




















Avril lavigne - i love you ♥