Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ROFL
















what kind of hair i have ? i'm so fed up with these hair , wanted to cut . but i think better no ! HAHAHA . exam again ? okey lah , i'll do my best :D

i'm not pretty as you , i'm not good as you . i know . i dont care what differences between us . you are who you are . i'm who i am . we both dont have to jealous over a small thing . i'v used so much time just to envy you , hmm worth ? nah , just waste . you perfection made me stronger . that made you lose me . wait until those shits finished , i'm as free as a bird . i can be style as i want , i dont need your compliment or criticize . till that you reliaze you are mean to me .

so many stuff wanna do after SPM . alah , jeha form 4 belom habis , nak fikir after form 5 dah . lame -.-

  • learn undang after my bday :D
  • maybe PLKN -.-
  • party till dawn♥
  • SHOPPING until no money♥
  • work like workaholic
  • buy DSLR ♥
  • cut my unisex hair ♥
  • learn breakdance ♥

MUM said :" lu nak buat after SPM , please go ahead . i wont care you anymore !" . i bet your parent said like this ! HAHAHA !!


this song nice ♠♣ BANG BANG BANG



another great song from dev ♥ DANCE IN THE DARK