Thursday, November 24, 2011

back to dec






















HI ! finally have to mood to clean my blog hor . HAHAHA . and i know no viewers also :( . well nevermind just going to blog some stuff . Holiday just started , i first got job but then i began to felt tired and bored fast . so again I QUIT . damn ! find some unrelated excuse to quit . HA-HA-HA . horrible me . any plans for holiday ? for me , nothing particular .

someday , i will just dress myself and go to city just for catching movie .
someday , i will find motivation to excersie in the morning
someday , i will just sit aimlessly and eat sleep LOL


bluffing out .. haiii . lifes go on ! think positively and my life goes on ! holiday is the best time to gain unwanted fats and unwanted emotional . when can i drive ? i wanna go out so bad ! i would prefer go out at night ! i ♥ night life peeps ! and by that time i wanna dye my hair to copper brown and dress like a queen And shop like a shopaholic ! LOL


















aint we are excited for this movie ? JACOB ! GO GO GO ! AND EDWARD SUCKS , no offense !