Monday, August 1, 2011

everyday i see my dream




















any sweetness ? LOL

firstly , i want to say . "selamat berpuasa to all muslim . Allah bless us :D " i make a goal to full my puasa this year and do useful activities ♥

yesterday when out to jalan-jalan . nothing special . KSL too bored . forced me to go to cs . nothing more or less . JB lack of shopping mall . agree ? sister went to watch captain america with her boyfie . seriously , when the trailer on . i swear i'm not going to watch it . As a result , my sis commented :"its very bored !" . HAHAHA

picture time !
















DUO ! HAHAHAAH
















i love my outfit ♥ i look ugly :X





















my babey BR choco ! hahahah @shannonWink too bad la you !
















i ♥ nightlife . with lights on . like lighters :D
















i'm so pro with my camera ! LOL . just kidding **

kay , last !
















black , small eyes , creepy smile ! HAHAHAAH
















HERSHEY'S BABEY !


little bad girl - david guetta ft ludacris and taio cruz


i ♥ david guetta 's sexy remixs , i ♥ ludacris's loudspeaker and i ♥ taio cruz sexy lips . GO LITTLE BAD GIRL !