Monday, June 27, 2011

our stories

something to share . hope this post will give you all something to feel ♥




















When the time in the past, we forget we once loved righteousness to a people care nothing,
forget his gentle, forget everything he did for me.
I told him no feeling, I do not love him.
Why?
because We love for the original lost years.
First love makes you forget time, then is the time to make you forget love

当时间过去,我们忘记了我们曾经义无所顾地爱过一个人,
忘记了他的温柔,忘记了他为我做的一切。
我对他再没有感觉,我不再爱他了。
为什么会这样?原来我们的爱情败给了岁月。
首先是爱情使你忘记时间,然后是时间使你忘记爱情




















Sometimes crying not because of sadness
there is something missing on the life
people are bound to miss a constant commitment to hold a fickle heart,
but could not restrain a burden sometimes persistence is a relief to people not to give up
Perfect happiness is not a hundred points
one has to know they can not afford so many have no authority to require
otherwise suffer so much embarrassed myself the other

有时候哭泣不是因为难过
有一些东西错过了 就一辈子错过了
人是会变的 守住一个不变的承诺 却守不住一颗善变的心
有时候执着是一种负担 放弃是一种解脱
人没有完美 幸福没有一百分
知道自己没有能力一次拥有那么多 也没有权力要求那么多
否则苦了自己 也为难了对方

















You are a self-esteem let me down
You're the first person I willing to do everything for you who
you are first let me so sad is
you are the first person you hurt me so thoroughly is
you are the first person Let me see you my life is more important than other
you are first person i cant let go

did you knew all this ?

你是第一个让我把自尊放下的人
你是第一个让我心甘情愿为你做一切的人
你是第一个让我这么难过的人
你是第一个把我伤的如此彻底的人
你是第一个让我把你看的比我的命还要重要的人
你是第一个让我放不开的人

你都知道吗