Saturday, April 9, 2011

a for ali




















hello miss ! just woke up ?
















broken smile :(

alo ! yesterday went out with sis and sister-in-law ! yessshhh .. went to cs a while for my cardigan and went to tea break at ali cafe :D so happy yet tired . cs was quite crowded because gt wedding expo . when its my turn to choose bride cloth har ? LOL . brought my cardigan and no worries for my recent style ! heheheh . hmm yesterday was a rush so i got no make-up .. felt so weird lor ! LOLS . went to pick up sis's friend and headed to ali cafe . heavy rain and traffic jam ==




















ali cafe :D
















chill at second floor whr open air !




















polaraid was a must . sis brought 10 films and four of us took all . LOL . 3/4 is both of my sis and her bf . two for me and 3 for her friend . chiobu la ! of course there was me candid alone around the corner . people thought i'm a lunatic or what ? LOL . no offence , i look photoshooting !



































black and white laaa !

finally my blog was full of picture . because update at cc . cool ! hahaha . help me cilck nuffnang , kays ? just one cilck :D thank you ! muakss


*love yourself more than others .