Sunday, March 27, 2011

dont treat me good
























hi ! there's a horror part of me ! LOL . hmm .. so how life ? fine , okey , whatever, not bad , uhh worst ! school seems to be settle down for me now . good . well .. today someone special treat me so good and made me think too much . so what's ur motive ? i scold you like bloody hell you still treat me so good for what ? sorry i cant accept ur goodness . because you made me think too much . please lah !

just skip that part ! okey ?
























feeling like pinching my face ! MUAHAHAH . so here's the good news . mum said mid-year holiday i will be going back to my hometown !!! YESSSS !!! i waited for so long :)))) where is my hometown ? of course its thailand ♥
























went back to this happy land and eat plenty of pocky ! so happy :D try not to be show off now ! ahahaha . sad to said that our world look so horrible now . here die , there die . all i can do its just to pray . pray for them to be okey :) . march is going to end , yeshh . april ? i hate april ! exam ! noooooo !



enjoy ! vanity by lady gaga ♥